ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 PH-GTX1650-O4GD6-P-V2 (90YV0GX0-M0AA00). Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture. Step up to better gaming with GeForce GTX.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1635 MHz (OC mode)/ 1605MHz (Gaming mode)
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Model||ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 V2|
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||4GB GDDR6|
OC mode : 1635 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming mode : 1605 MHz (Boost Clock)/1410 MHz (Base Clock)
|Memory Speed||12 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||1 x Speedsetup manual|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
174x 126 x 39 mm
6.85 x 4.96 x 1.53 inches
|Power Connectors||1 x 6-pin|
*Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.