ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4070 EVO fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 22.7 cm long, 2.5-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC edition: Boost Clock 2550 MHz (OC Mode)/2520 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2.5-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
|NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070
|PCI Express 4.0
|OC mode : 2550 MHz
Default mode : 2520 MHz (boost)
|Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
|Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1a)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support
|1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Thank you Card
|ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
|227.2 x 123.24 x 49.6 mm
|1 x 8-pin
|* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html