Why Customers Choose AVADirect:
1. AVADirect Custom Computers is rated "A+" for over 14 years by the U.S. Better Business Bureau.
2. Each system is hand-built with your chosen components by our team of skilled technicians.
Description: Intel® M20MYP1UR, 2nd Gen Xeon® Scalable, SAS/SATA, 1U Rackmount Server Computer
(configuration # 13597691) QTY: 1 Unit Price:$XXXX Total Price:$XXXX
or as low as $XXX/month
Share your Configuration
Email successfully sent
Let us Help You
Need Expert Advice?
Our technical support staff is here to help in any way that they can! please fill out the form below and a friendly technician will contact you.
Email a Quote
Email successfully sent
or as low as $XXX/month
1U rack unt chassis
660 x 438.5 x 43.2 mm (26” x 17.2” x 1.7”)
994 x 578 x 232 mm (39.1” x 22.7” x 9.1”)
· 2 – LGA3647-0 (Socket P) processor sockets
· Supports one or two processors from the 1st and 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family (Gold, Silver, and Bronze).
Note: Previous generation Intel® Xeon® processors are not supported.
Maximum Supported Processor Thermal Design Power (TDP)
Supported Thermal Design Power (TDP):
· Up to 150 W in dual processor configurations
· Up to 165 W in select single processor configurations
· Intel® C624 Chipset
Local Area Network
· Dual port RJ45 10 GbE on board
· 16 DIMM Slots (8 per CPU)
· DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM, Up to 2933 MT/s, 1.2 V
· DIMM sizes of up to 32 GB
Note: The maximum memory speed supported is dependent on the installed processor SKU and population configuration.
· Six managed 40 x 28 mm system fans
· One integrated fan is included within the system power supply module
Power Supply Support
· One AC 750 W Power supply - 80+ Platinum efficiency
PCIe* Add-in Card Support
· Two low profile x16 PCIe* Add-in Cards are supported through two separate PCIe* risers
PCIe* NVMe* Support
· Two M.2 NVMe*/SATA connectors
· Integrated 2D video controller
· 16 MB of DDR4 video memory
· One VGA DB-15 external connector in the back
6 x SATA 6 Gbps ports (6 Gb/s, 3 Gb/s and 1.5 Gb/s transfer rates are supported):
· Two M.2 connectors – SATA / PCIe*
· One 4-port mini- SAS high density (HD) (SFF-8643) connector
Embedded SATA software RAID
· Intel® VROC (SATA RAID)
· Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology 2 1.60 with optional RAID 5 key support (see Section 184.108.40.206 for details)
· Two USB 2.0 ports on back panel
· Two USB 3.0 ports on back panel
· One internal USB 3.0 type-A connector
· Two USB 3.0 ports on front panel
· One internal DH-10 serial port A connector
Drive Bay Options
· 4 x 3.5” SAS/SATA hot swap drive bays
· Integrated baseboard management controller, IPMI 2.0 compliant
· Support for Intel® Server Management software
· Dedicated RJ45 management port
· Advanced server management via Intel® RMM4 Lite (accessory option)
· BIOS default
· Password clear
· Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) firmware force update
· BMC force update
· BIOS recove ry
• AXXELVRAIL – Enhanced Value Rack Mount Rail Kit – 424 mm max travel length
• A1USHRTRAIL – Tool-less rack mount rail kit – 780 mm max travel length (no CMA support)
• A1UFULLRAIL – Tool-less rack mount rail kit with CMA support – 780 mm max travel length
To avoid negative shopping experience, we at AVADirect highly recommend to verify
product availability information before placing your order. The availability information
is present on the product pages in form of the following inventory statuses:
Available - The product is available to purchase, either from our local inventory, or another location. To confirm which, please contact us before placing your order.
LOW STOCK - The product is
in stock but has limited availability, i.e. less than 10 items are available. Please
note that we do not reserve ordered quantity until payment is fully processed for
an order, therefore we cannot guarantee final allocation of ordered quantity if
there is a delay in payment processing, due to high risk that the product may become
unavailable at that time. Therefore, we recommend to promptly resolve any payment
issues, especially if ordered product has Low Stock status.
SPECIAL ORDER - Special order
products are usually shipped directly from manufacturer or distributor, and availability
information may not be provided in timely fashion by the vendor. In addition, processing
of special order products may take significantly more time (up to 1-2 weeks) due
to availability reasons, therefore separate return policy applies to all special
- Availability of the product cannot be determined by our electronic records,
though it does not necessarily mean that the product is not available.
In such cases we recommend to contact us to get availability information.
OUT OF STOCK - The product
is not available at this time and cannot be shipped in timely fashion.
Important Note: Product availability information provided on our
website is accurate up to one day and in most cases is sufficient to determine actual
Important Note: When placing orders for bulk quantities we highly
recommend to contact us to get precise availability information before placing your
Important Note: The system you are purchasing does not contain an essential component needed to function fully.
Please specify whether this was intentional. If not, please “Edit” the configuration to include the missing component.