- Hard polyethylene surface for maximum speed
- Optimized for low and high CPI tracking movements
- Enhanced surface texture for pin-point accuracy
- Non-slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement
- 320 mm x 270 mm x 3 mm / 12.6 in x 10.8 in
|Dimensions||0.12" x 12.60" x 10.63"|
|Surface||Hard Polyethylene Surface|
|Base||Non-slip Rubber Base|
|Features||The QcK Hard gaming surface is specifically engineered to provide maximum speed while maintaining pinpoint control.
Tested by the top mouse sensor manufacturer, developed for SteelSeries TrueMove Sensors, the enhanced surface texture optimizes mouse tracking accuracy for both optical and laser sensors.
The multi-layer construction and solid polymer core increase durability and provide a consistent surface texture.
The durable, non-slip rubber base is designed to eliminate unwanted movement and provide a solid platform for competitive gaming.