Rackmount VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer
The RACKMUX® USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer. It is available with a 15" or 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
Features & Applications:
- The RACKMUX® VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with 15" or 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°
- Optional sunlight readable monitor available.
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Available with 17-key numeric keypad or large padded wrist-rest.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
- Compatible with PS/2, UNIX and USB computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- One female 15-pin HD, one female USB Type B, and two female 6-pin minDIN connectors.
- Use with NTI Multi-Platform KVM Switches to control multiple PC, SUN and MAC computers.
- Forward-folding 15" or 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- 1024x768 video resolution for 15" monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Tilt: up to 120°.
- Sunlight readable monitor available (RACKMUX-V17-S, RACKMUX-V17-NS)
- RACKMUX-V15(-N), RACKMUX-V17(-N):
- Horzontal: 31 to 80 KHz
- Vertical: 55 to 76 Hz.
- Horzontal: 53 to 79 KHz
- Vertical: 50 to 75 Hz.
- RACKMUX-V15(-N): 250 nits
- RACKMUX-V17(-N): 300 nits
- RACKMUX-V17-S, RACKMUX-V17-NS: 500 nits indoors, 1100 nits outdoors
- Contrast Ratio:
- RACKMUX-V15(-N), RACKMUX-V17(-N): 500:1
- RACKMUX-V17-S, RACKMUX-V17-NS: 800:1
- Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English (US), English (UK), French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- RACKMUX-V15/V17: 83-key (US) or 84-key (Europe) keyboard with
- RACKMUX-V15/V17-N: 100-key (US) or 101-key (Europe) keyboard with numeric keypad.
- Three button touchpad mouse.
- Front panel USB 1.1 port to connect external USB devices.
- Female USB Type A connector.
- KVM drawer must be connected to a USB-enabled computer.
- RACKMUX-V15: 41,704 hrs
- RACKMUX-V15-N: 41,596 hrs
- RACKMUX-V17: 40,923 hrs
- RACKMUX-V17-N: 40,530 hrs
- 6-foot 15-pin HD VGA male to male cable included.
- 6-foot USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable included.
- 6-foot dual 6-pin miniDIN male to male keyboard/mouse cable included.
- 6-foot power supply cable included.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Available power cord lengths: 1/1.5/3/6 feet
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Maximum Inrush Current: 30A
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x23.9x1.75.
- Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" deep to 39" deep.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.