You’re cleared for immediate takeoff
• The first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T slide rails system for smooth steering
• Ergonomic design allowing you to put your entire foot on the pedal, thanks to the heel-rests
• Heel-rests are removable, for alternative ergonomic configurations: put your entire foot on the pedal, or rest the ball of your foot at mid-pedal
• Differential braking: 2 large pedals (10 inches/25 centimeters)
S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rails rudder
System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminium for perfectly smooth sliding motion
Self-centering rudder axis: the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering
Long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers
10-inch/25-centimeter footrest (12/45 shoe size) for rudder function
Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.)
With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor
With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal
Large base and inclined design combining comfort with stability
Two differential brake pedals
Large differential brake pedals: 10 inches/25 centimeters (12/45 shoe size)
Rounded central pivot with central grip, on the differential brake’s axis
Pivot angle with a 15° range of travel: on an incline for deliberate activation, avoiding inadvertent activation when using the rudder
USB and/or proprietary RJ12 connectivity
On PC (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista), works with all joysticks on the market thanks to Thrustmaster’s drivers***
On PC, compatible with all games supporting multi-USB and rudders
On PC and on PS4™, works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick*/**
On PC and on Xbox One™, works with and connects directly to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One joystick
Advanced Calibration Software
Go to http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ to download and install the advanced calibration software, which lets you:
Adjust the dead zones to your liking at the beginning and end of the range of travel on the rudder axis, and on the 2 differential brake axes.
Adjust the central dead zone to your liking on the rudder axis.
Save these adjustments directly in the internal memory of the adapter
T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software for PC***
Lets you program the axes of rudders and differential brakes
The USB rudder can be combined with Thrustmaster USB joysticks (HOTAS WARTHOG, T16000M)** and the MFD Cougar Pack** control panel, so that they are recognized as a single USB device
Access advanced profiles*** created by the Thrustmaster community
Rudder with RJ12 cable, universal RJ12/USB adapter unit, 2 removable differential brake heel-rests, user manual and warranty information.
*Official PlayStation®4 joystick, also compatible with PC
*Available for download from the http://ts.thrustmaster.com/ website
Length (cm) 31,4
On PC : The TFRP Rudder (T.Flight Rudder Pedals) is compatible with :
– with all joysticks on the market.
On PC, Xbox ONE & PlayStation® 4 :
– The TFRP Rudder (T.Flight Rudder Pedals) is also compatible on PC, Xbox ONE & PS4™ with the T.Flight Hotas 4 Joystick & T.Flight Hotas One (the rudder connects directly to the Joystick). The T.FLIGHT HOTAS 4 & T.Flight Hotas One joystick features 8 axes, 3 of which are reserved for the TFRP pedal set.