How to control up to 32 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse & VGA monitor
Also known as: Industrial USB KVM switch, usb kvm switch, UNIMUX usb kvm switch, usb switch, universal serial bus kvm switch.
The UNIMUX™ USB KVM switch allows a user to control up to 32 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard & mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
- High quality construction.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching – all attached USB PCs, MACs and SUNs can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB-enabled PCs.
- Compatible with SUN T1000, SUN 1000, SUN V210, SUN Fire™ V240, SUN Fire V20z, and other USB-enabled SUN computers.
- Compatible with MAC G4/G5 and Xserve. Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Crisp and clear 2048x1536 video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB standards (1.0, 1.1).
- USB MAC and SUN start-up keys are supported.
- SUN extra keys are emulated on USB keyboards with Windows keyboard layouts.
- Available with audio or RS232 control options.
- Supports international keyboard layouts in auto-detection mode.
- Eight female 15-pin HD and eight female USB Type B connectors.
- Supports USB-enabled PC, SUN and MAC computers with VGA video.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Any legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R adapter.
- Crisp and clear resolution up to 2048x1536.
- Female 15 pin HD connectors.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Add -48V5V2A, optional internal DC-DC converter to install the UNIMUX-USBV-8O(RS) in a Telecom environment.
- Female USB Type A connectors.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including wireless.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports two USB devices directly connected.
- Supports up to eight USB devices using USB hubs (not included).
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100°F (0 to 38°C)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.