The AMD B550 chipset makes PCIe® 4.0 possible for anyone who wants higher performance, bandwidth and speed. Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors and beyond.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCIe® is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. PID# 20441928-G
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors feature support for the world’s first PCIe® 4.0 connectivity, to enable the most advanced motherboards, graphics, and storage technologies available. The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are also backwards compatible4 with previous generations of motherboards, offering unprecedented value and uncompromising performance.
Engineered to inspire and empower gamers, streamers, and creators. AMD’s Ryzen™ 9 3950X processor doesn’t just perform, it’s designed to win. Blur the line between elite gaming performance and professional content creation with the most advanced desktop processor in the world, powered by 7nm “Zen 2” architecture. AMD now offers 16 cores, and 32 threads with the new AMD Ryzen 9 3950X, ready to create, game, and do everything you throw at it.
Engineered to inspire and empower gamers, streamers, and creators. AMD’s Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors, the most advanced1 desktop processors in the world, don’t just perform, they are designed to win.
Buy select AMD Ryzen™ or Radeon™ based AVADirect Systems
and get 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Higher speeds, more memory, and wider bandwidth than the previous generation. 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors with the 7nm “Zen 2” core2 sets the standard for high performance: exclusive manufacturing technology, historic on-chip throughput, and revolutionary overall performance for gaming. From the beginning AMD’s 3rd Gen Ryzen™ processors were designed with this philosophy, to break expectations and set a new standard for high-performance gaming processors. That’s exactly what it does.
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are built using the world’s most advanced 7nm manufacturing technology. Paired with Wraith coolers, AMD Ryzen™ processors deliver game-winning performance while keeping your system astonishingly cool & quiet. Ryzen processors neural-net intelligence can adapt to your workload. That’s the advantage you gain when you own the world’s most advanced processor for gaming.
AMD’s Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors deliver unrivaled technologies for exceptional performance. Experience Precision Boost Overdrive5, Precision Boost 2, Pure Power, and AMD StoreMI, and harness all of these technologies and more with AMD’s Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors. Open a new world of gaming and productivity possibilities.
* 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen 3 processors can process 4 concurrent threads. 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 3 processors can process 8 concurrent threads. See specifications at AMD.com. RZ3-111
1. Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2018. As of January 7, 2019, the AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz). RZ3-2
2. Manufacturing data for 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2018. As of January 7, 2019, AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen desktop processors are manufactured on 12nm technology, and the Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors are manufactured on 14nm technology (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz-). Intel is not expected to manufacture at a lower technology node until after the launch of AMD’s 3rd generation desktop processors (https://newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/supply-update/#gs.Jg2E7sI1). RZ3-1
3. Overclocking memory will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even if such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer or motherboard vendor. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking memory, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to RAM/hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD- 112
4. PCIe 4 functionality began with the AMD x570 chipset and AMD x570 compatible motherboards; the functionality is not backwards compatible with previous generations of motherboards or chipsets.
5. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen 5 3000, AMD Ryzen 7 3000, or AMD Ryzen 9 3000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135
*Offer available through participating retailers for eligible purchases made July 1, 2019 through March 10, 2020 or when supply of coupon codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Void where prohibited. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms. Game Pass for PC: Over 100 PC Games available starting August 2019. Gears 5 available fall 2019. Game Pass code must be redeemed by June 30, 2020. Limit one promotional 3-month subscription per Microsoft account over a 12-month period. Requires the Xbox (beta) app and Windows 10 (with updates). Age restrictions and system requirements apply. Game catalog varies over time. Learn more at Xbox.com/gamepass.
Campaign period begins July 1, 2019 and ends May 30, 2020 or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Eligible AMD Product must be purchased during Campaign Period. Offer void where prohibited.
Gears 5 is rated ESRB “M” for Mature and PEGI is not yet rated. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
Portions © 2019 Microsoft. Microsoft, Gears of War and Xbox are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.