GIGABYTE 1TB AORUS GP-AG41TB. World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller. The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 1800TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 1GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 4400 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 750k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||18.8mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.