GIGABYTE 1TB VISION DRIVE (GP-VSD1TB). Vision Drive, a USB-C external SSD compatible with the latest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 interface, delivers exceptional sequential Read/Write performance up to 2000MB/s, 4X faster than USB 3.0 SSD. It shorten the waiting time, which remarkably improves work efficiency for IT Professionals and content creators who are dealing with huge files. The drive is also backward compatible with legacy USB ports. Enjoy the reliable and steady performance for heavy-duty applications on the go.
|Form Factor||External SSD|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 1600TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||1GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 2,000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2,000 MB/s|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||5W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||2.65W|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1600TBW, whichever comes first.