AORUS Gen4 7000s SSD 2TB
2nd Generation PCIe 4.0x4 Controller
The 2nd generation PCIe 4.0 controller PS5018-E18 deliver sequential read/write up to 7GB/s with 3D TLC NAND Flash. The E18 controller is built with the advanced 12nm process ensuring sufficient computing power. Also it supports up to 8 NAND Flash channel with 32CE, DDR4 SLC caching and meets NVMe 1.4.
Optimized Aluminum Heat Spreaders with Nanocarbon Coating for 20% Cooler
Challenged passive cooling to maximize surface area for heat dissipation with advanced thermal technology Nanocarbon coating. Applied with dual side high conductivity thermal pad ensures the heat transferring to the heatsink. The 7mm height heatsink is compatible with all the M.2 slots including the one under graphic card.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 7000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 6850 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES-256 Supported
- High Efficient Heat Spreader with Nanocarbon Coating
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 1400TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 2GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 7000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 6850 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 650k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension||80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.6 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 7.6W, W : 8.4W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||<30mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1400TBW, whichever comes first.