SENNHEISER GSP 500 gaming headset delivers high-fidelity sound with incredible spatiality for a truly immersive gaming experience. Its open acoustics and advanced ergonomics ensure superior wearing comfort, while the new and robust design includes a 2-axis metal hinge system and an adjustable headband for a custom fit, as well as a noise-cancelling broadcast quality mic for crystal-clear communication.
UNRIVALED AUDIO FIDELITY
- When you want to become one with your game, you need high-fidelity audio reproduction. GSP 500 is an open-back acoustic gaming headset that offers an incredibly natural and spatial sound. We created an extended bass response in balance with the other frequencies, to allow you to get truly immersed in the superb audio detail and dynamics of the game.
- GSP 500 features a range of enhancements to ensure supreme comfort. The ergonomic design of the breathable soft ear pad mirrors the shape of the ear to enhance wearing comfort. As well as improving sound reproduction, the open design of the GSP 500 helps keeping ears cool.
- Customized fit just got itself a new standard with the combination of a new metal hinge system and an innovative adjustable headband. This 2-axis hinge mechanism and adjustable contact pressure make the GSP 500 improves the fit for a wider range of head sizes and face shapes.
- Communication is key and to assure your teammates hear you loud and clear, the GSP 500 features an advanced noise-cancelling broadcast quality microphone that minimizes background noise. The bendable boom arm can be adjusted exactly to your needs in to avoid any breathing sounds. To mute the mic, simply lift the boom arm and you're off the air!
- The captivating high-fidelity audio of GSP 500 is delivered by a new, improved open speaker system engineered and manufactured by Sennheiser. Each speaker is tested individually to ensure the best quality and durability. Just like all our products, GSP 500 comes with a two-year international warranty to keep your mind at ease.
- GSP 500 comes with exchangeable cables for use on multiple platforms, such as PC, Mac, as well as consoles with a 3.5mm jack input.
*Note: Some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, sold separately.
||2 x 3.5 mm (3-pole connectors) 1 x 3.5 mm (4-pole connectors)
|Frequency response (Microphone)
|Frequency response (Headphones)
|Sound pressure level (SPL)
||107 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
||2.5 m PC cable / 1.5 m Console cable