ASUS GeForce RTX™ 4070 DUAL-RTX4070-O12G. Featuring the latest NVIDIA® Ampere architecture, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4070 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 26.7 cm long, 2.56-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC edition: Boost Clock 2550 MHz (OC Mode)/2520 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2.56-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||12GB GDDR6X|
OC mode : 2550 MHz
Default mode : 2520 MHz(Boost)
|Memory Speed||21 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Thank you Card
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||267.01 x 133.94 x 51.13 mm|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.