ASUS Radeon™ RX 6400 Phoenix (PH-RX6400-4G). The ASUS Phoenix Radeon™ RX 6400 derives its name from a high performance output in a robust package. A large single fan takes advantage of our Axial-tech fan design and a dual-ball bearing fan that lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing alternatives. To raise the bar, each card is manufactured using our fully-automated Auto-Extreme Technology manufacturing process and put through a 144-hour gaming stress test. If you're looking for a long-lasting companion to power you through years to come, look no further than the ASUS Phoenix.
|Graphic Engine||Radeon RX 6400|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||4GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||Gaming mode: up to 2321MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2039MHz(Game Clock)|
|Memory Speed||16 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||2|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
|Software||ASUS Driver, please download all software from the support site.|
196 x 128.5 x 40.5 mm
7.72 x 5.06 x 1.59 inches
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.