ASUS Radeon™ RX 7600 ROG-STRIX-RX7600-O8G-GAMING. The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 7600 amps Full HD frame rates to meet the demands of the latest high-speed displays. Dual Axial-tech fans efficiently blast air through a large heatsink to keep the GPU chilled, and top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs deliver the perfect amount of clean power. A host of creature comforts, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, and metal backplate up the ante to make this beast the ideal choice for your next gaming rig.
- OC mode: Up to 2755 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2375 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub to increase airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
|Graphic Engine||AMD Radeon™ RX 7600|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC mode : up to 2755 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2375 MHz (Game Clock) Default mode : up to 2755 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2355 MHz (Game Clock)|
|Memory Speed||18 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop 1 x Collection card 1 x Speedsetup Manual|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak III & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||281 x 135 x 59 mm 11.1 x 5.3 x 2.3 inch|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Note||* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html * All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products. * Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan® * ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. * ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.|