ASUS GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti TUF-RTX3060TI-O8GD6X-GAMING (90YV0IL0-M0AA00). The TUF GAMING GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and memory keep thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, a new GPU bracket, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1785MHz (OC mode)/ 1755MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade capacitorsand other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Model||TUF Gaming RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition 8G GDDR6X|
|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 TI|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6X|
OC mode : 1785 MHz (Boost Clock)
Default mode : 1755 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Memory Speed||19 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
1 x TUF certificate of Reliability
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.|
302 x 142 x 54 mm
11.89 x 5.59 x 2.13 inch
|Power Connectors||2 x 8-pin|
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page:
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.