Availability: Low Stock
Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case, Phanteks’ Enthoo Pro, unleash unlimited possibilities.
-Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance
-Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
-Extreme cooling capacity
- 2 included Phanteks’ premium fans
- The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management.
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to triple (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
- Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Removable front and rear bottom dust filters for easy maintenance.
- Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
|Type||ATX Full Tower|
|Case Material||Steel / Plastic|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX / ATX / Extended ATX / SSI EEB|
|Side Panel Window||Yes|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||3|
|Internal 3.5" Drive Bays||6 (2x 3 HDD cages)|
|Internal 2.5" Drive Bays||7 (2x 3 HDD cages + 1x SSD brackets ) *expandable to 2x|
|Max Graphics Length Supported||347mm
472mm (without HDD Cages)
|Front Ports||2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / Audio|
|120mm Fans||Front: 2x
HDD cage: 2x
|140mm Fans||Front: 2x
Rear: 1x (included)
|200mm Fans||Front: 1x (included)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||21.06" x 9.25" x 21.65"|