ASUS RT-ACRH18. Powered by 5G Wi-Fi and 256QAM technology, the 802.11ac chipset gives the RT-ACRH18 faster wireless speeds than N technology. At 2.4 GHz, it reaches 450 Mbps, while on the 5GHz band it blazes to 1300 Mbps. The upgraded bandwidth has the higher capacity you need to increase WiFi enjoyment at home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones now all Wi-Fi-reliant, it's time to upgrade to the next generation to expand you connectivity now and in the future.
- Fast Wi-Fi Speed – Concurrent dual-band AC1750-level Wi-Fi delivers smooth streaming for home network.
- MU-MIMO for Full Speed on Multiple Devices – The revolutionary technology connects multiple MU-MIMO-compatible clients at each device’s maximum speed simultaneously.
- Optimized Coverage with AiRadar Beamforming – The WiFi signal is focused towards connected devices to ensure stable connection.
- Parental Control – Protect children from internet addiction.
- Easy Network Setup and Control with ASUS Router App.
|Product Segment||AC1750 superior AC performance : 450+1300 Mbps|
802.11n : up to 450 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 1300 Mbps
|Antenna||External antenna x 3|
2.4 GHz 3 x 3
5 GHz 3 x 3
128 MB Flash
128 MB RAM
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 4, RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1
USB 3.0 x 1
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button|
Power x 1
LAN x 4
WAN x 1
2.4G x 1
5G x 1
AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 12 V with max. 1.5 A current
DC Output : V with max. A current
RT-ACRH18 WiFi Router x 1
RJ45 cable x 1
Power Adapter x 1
Quick Start Guide x 1
Warranty Card x 1
|Product Weight (g)||467 g|